Saturday, December 4, 2010

Writer's block

(Mum said to tell you that she's cleaned the window now!)

It's been a month since I last blogged and Mum said I've either had writer's block or I'm just plain lazy. Actually I've been really busy. Having a sister is hard work, especially one like Hine.
She's learning stuff but really slowly. Like she has to be told lots of times not to dig in the garden, I only got told once and now I know. She even didn't listen to me when Mum and Dad went out and I told her it would be a REALLY dumb idea to dig up Dad's potatoes. It was a really dumb idea and when Dad looked at our feet I didn't have any dirt on mine and Hine did, she got into trouble and I didn't. Mum said I was looking angelic which wasn't very brotherly at all.

I must say that having Hine around sure makes me look good and well behaved 'cose she's so dopey and does so many things wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment