Thursday, March 17, 2011

Photos

Well it's been rather boring for Hine and me lately so Mum said I should share some photos she found on her phone. I'm a bit upset 'cose there were no photos of me but of course there were photos of cats!



Spook



Freak

There's even a photo of Mum's friend's cat.
Boy, he makes FatPoo look like skinny Hine!



Fluffybum



Miss Potter

Mum even has a photo of her friend's car on her phone. I can't believe there are none of me. And what about this one ....... a photo of a duck. Mum told me to stop complaining 'cose Arnie and Charles, the dogs that own the water bowl, have to share it with the duck.

Daisy
Ewwwwww gross. That's worse than having Lycan playing in the big water bowl!





Mum showed me this photo of FatPoo. It took me ages to find her. I wonder if was eating Pukekos that made her fat?!



FatPoo & the Pukeko

No comments:

Post a Comment