Friday, February 25, 2011

We're lucky

Today Mum went to help Grandma and Grandad again. Their house isn't very good, lots and lots of stuff got broken and there is no water or power there. I wasn't allowed to go, she said there was too much broken glass and I'd cut my feet. She also said that she now hates tomato pasta sauce and uncooked spaghetti cose when it all gets smashed on the floor it makes an awful mess and is really hard to clean up. She was totally not impressed when she picked up the only glass jar that hadn't broken and then dropped it. It broke then!

I love going to the beach when we go to Grandma and Grandad's house but Mum said that next time we go it will look a lot different 'cose the big rock that I run towards isn't really there any more. She found these photos to show me what it looks like now.

Shag Rock
(before)

(after)

We drive pass this house on our way to Grandma and Grandad's house.
It got hit by lots of rocks when they fell off the cliff.

FatPoo's still living at Grandma and Grandad's house which I think is really good. Mum said that she is better staying up there than being back here 'cose our house is so full of extra people and animals. Tonight Squeak is in the garage and Grandma and Grandad are staying the night.
Mum says we are really lucky 'cose we have water and power at our house which I guess is why people come and lock themselves in our bathroom. They smell really different when they come out and they are really happy about going in there. I really don't understand that 'cose I HATE going in there. Hine and I are really lucky though 'cose Mum says that we have to conserve water which means we don't get to have our showers! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment