Friday, January 14, 2011

Xmas

We had Xmas and it was a really awesome day. Mum said there would be presents and yummy food and that Jaben and Sarah were coming with Lycan. They bought Rizla too and Mum said she had to be chained to the kennel 'cose three loopy dogs racing about would be too much. She also said that Rizla was in season, whatever that meant.

Mum and Jaben filled up a huge water bowl for Hine and me which I thought was really thoughtful 'cose it was such a hot day ...... then they let Lycan get in it! Ewwwwww.


It got worse. They showed him how to use water pistols which meant we got squirted!

three damp dogs and an armed terrorist!

Hine is such a wus she had to go and hide in the garden!

There was heaps of good food and Dad cooked on the BBQ.

It smelt really good but I didn't worry about it much 'cose I suddenly figured out what Rizla being in season was all about. Mum said thank goodness I was neutered. All I know is after Xmas day I was really tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment