Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rainy Sunday

It's been a rainy day today and Mum said she's just wasted most of it trying to make my blog look fancy. It's taken her all afternoon to totally botch it up, lose half the 'stuff' down the sidebar and then try and put it all back the way it was before she started. She said that at least it looks like a dog did actually set it up. I'm not sure if that was a compliment or not.

Because it's been a rainy day and I was getting bored Dad took me out for a ride on the bike. I figured out that it's probably not a good idea to run in front of the bike to chase a cat, 'specially a black one, 'cose the bike ran over my toes. Ouch!

Hine stayed home with Mum and apparently is very good at doing the housework. Dad had dropped stuff on the kitchen floor and when Mum went to clean it up it was gone. Hine had eaten it. The fluff that had been swept up with it was gone too, Hine must have eaten that as well. She's a bit daft really. (Hine not Mum)

Mum showed me the photos of Lycan and Draven that she took last week. Grandad and her went down to Queenstown to help Jaben and Sarah move house. Actually, Grandad went to help and Mum just went to see Draven so she didn't help at all. I guess it will be quite awhile before I get to see Rizla and Squeak again 'cose Mum says Queenstown is a long, long way from here.


DravenLycan
I'm getting a bit concerned about something .......what's with all these prison bars?!

1 comment: