Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Richter

Yesterday Mum said we were going to get a budgie then we would go to the dog park. I was quite looking forward to that until she went into the birdroom and bought out a cage. I guessed then that a budgie isn't a new toy.

This is Richter and he got lost when the big earthquake made the ground wobble. The lady that found him couldn't find his owners so yesterday Mum went and got him. He chattered all the way home in the car but I told him he would have to be louder than that if he wanted anyone to hear him in the birdroom.
I think the earthquake must have rattled his little head quite a bit 'cose he likes to hang upside down. I don't think he knows which way up is.



When we got to the dog park Mum said that Richter had to stay in the car. I'm pleased I'm not a budgie ...... no dog park!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Remington here! You have a really cool blog. I am going to follow you....no, not around the dog park....just in Blogland. I hope we can be great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME, I have a Blog friend. A pity about the dog park tho'. I'd share my Frisbee with you.

    ReplyDelete