Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm still bored!!!

I'm still bored and I've been in trouble quite a bit. I really can't see what's wrong with getting into the backseat of the car when Mum leaves me on my own. It's not as if anyone else is using it. She says that I'm not allowed and if I keep doing it there will be trouble but I think if I keep doing it she'll just give up making a fuss about it. Sheesh, what more trouble can there be? She's already had me neutered!


Tomorrow I'm suppose to being going to the vet to get my stitches out. I'm not too sure about that. When Mum says 'vet' it makes me very uncomfortable. She said that getting stitches taken out isn't a big deal, all I know is, the last time I went to a vet the bits he took out were a big deal. Well I thought so anyway!
We're suppose to be having visitors tomorrow as well. Mum's friends are going to come and see me. They are coming all the way from Motueka which is were Mum and Dad used to live. Mum says that they're not coming just to see me but I bet they are, and I bet when they do meet me they'll say I'm 'lovely'. Everyone does.
Mum says I'm getting a fat head and a false sense of importance. I have no idea what she means.

2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh Kuri :) My name's Tia by the way. I belong to your mums girl puppy Bonnie, does that make sense?? I think we must be cousins or something. Anyways, I just wanted to say that it's perfectly fine to jump in the back seat when your mum's not in the car. I like to get into mums driving seat and make it warm for her so when she comes back she gives me a nice hard pat on the bum and yells something loud so I can hear it, like "GOSH TIA YOU ARE SO ANNOYING,GET IN THE BACK". Shes so considerate, yelling like that so I can hear her. I dont really know what 'annoying' means, but I do such a good job keeping her seat warm it must be pretty close to 'amazing'. Keep up the good work :)
    xoxo ♥
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh Tia! Mum showed me a picture of you. I can't wait to meet you and Maddison. Mum says we are all family and I loooove having a family. ♥ xoxox ♥

    ReplyDelete