Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Womble Farm

Mum has a cold. She's been sneezing and coughing ever since she came home after her weekend away. She said that going on a plane is the quickest way to catch bugs. I must tell Freak that 'cose he loves chasing bugs, especially butterflies.


Hine and I had to stay home and Dad had to look after us all by himself, he did OK but I think he was really happy when Mum came home. I don't know why Mum didn't take us, she showed me some photos and it looks like an awesome place for dogs where she stayed. My friends Charles and Arnie live there with lots of other animals and Mum's friend Julie. Look at this, they have their own dog park!!



Charlotte the pig and Wrinkles the sheep




Mum laughed at Julie 'cose she makes salads for Peter and Flopsy the rabbits and feeds them off plates. Mum said she thought they needed serviettes if they were going to be that posh. The rabbits may be posh but Eddie and Freak aren't and they were born at Womble farm. Mum took these photos of their Dad and their little sister Possum. I feel real sorry for Arnie and Charles 'cose even though they have their own dog park they have to live with heaps of catssssss!


There is Eddie and Freak's mum, Carli, their dad, Fluffybum, their older sister, Ginge, and their younger sister Possum. There are other cats as well. Mia, Precious and Lucky. Mum says that's 7 and that's not many at all. I say she should send all our cats there then 'cose I think living with 1 cat is too many!
 
Fluffybum

Possum

Mum showed me a photo the other day of a duck drinking out of a dog bowl. Here she is, her name is Daisy and Mum says she's a very famous duck and it all has to do with something called the 'six degrees of seperation'

Six degrees of seperation refers to the idea that, if a person is one 'step' away from each person he or she knows and two 'steps' away from each person who is known by one of the people he or she knows, then everyone is no more than six 'steps' away from each person on Earth.



When Daisy was tiny she was rescued by a man called Tommy who sent her to live at Womble farm. Tommy used to be a stylist for someone called Micheal Jackson. I have no idea what a stylist is and I have no idea who Tommy or Micheal Jackson are but somehow all this goobly gook makes Daisy 'a famous duck'. She looks just like an ordinary duck to me and I guess being famous doesn't stop her from getting stuck on the wrong side of the garden gate either.


a famous but stuck duck!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great place Kuri! Love the pics. Maybe you'll get to go next time. Hope Mums'cold is better.
    Lotsa Licks
    Casper Bear

    ReplyDelete