Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Poor Tia

It's not fair that Hine and I couldn't go with Mum 'cose she got to see Bonnie and Maddison and Tia. We haven't even met them yet. Mum said that's 'cose they live so far away. I bet if I had been there Maddison would have given me her sandwich, Mum says I'm really good at getting grandchildren to give up their lunch. Tia doesn't look like she'd be very interested in sandwich hunting. Mum says that Tia is getting old now and she has way better manners than Hine or me.


 





Maddison and Peter rabbit


I thought this was really cool and that Tia was the luckiest dog ever. A really big kennel and a digging pit, awesome! Mum told me not to be daft, Maddison's dad Grant, was building a playhouse for her next to her sandpit. Poor Tia!





No comments:

Post a Comment