Friday, April 15, 2011

the holiday

Mum and Dad came home from the holiday. They were away for absolutely ages, at least four days! Grandma came and looked after me, Hine, the BlackCats and all the birds. Mum said she did so well that she can have the job of looking after us all every time they go away. Grandma said "no thanks" she didn't actually want the job.

Dad took lots of photos and Mum is going to sort them all out so we can see them properly. I did see this one which I think is a bit stink really. Why would you leave your own poor dog at home just to go and see a statue of a dog stuck up on a rock?



I don't know how long it's going to take Mum to sort out the photos, she seems to be on some strange sort of mission at the moment. Something to do with the $23 she came home from holiday with. She's even started a blog about it. Dad says not to worry though 'cose $23 won't last long and the house is too small to fit much more crap into.



Today we went out with her to pick up some of the crap she had bought. It wasn't very interesting except we did stop at the park for a run. We went to Grandma's for a gingernut bikkie each and I had to keep an eye on Hine 'cose she had such a good time at the park chasing birds I thought she was going to be stupid enough to jump off Grandma's deck to chase the birds as they flew pass. She's a bit dim really.

On the way home we even got to go to the beach. We were the only dogs there for ages. When I spotted another dog Hine and I ran over to see if he wanted to play chasing. He did but he wasn't very good at it 'cose he only had 3 legs. I'm not sure how he got to not have all his legs, probably had something to do with a vet messing up I guess. He probably only went in to get neutered!


No comments:

Post a Comment