Saturday, July 31, 2010

Did I say how comfortable my new bed was?


It somehow seems even more comfortable in the morning when Mum says I have to go out to pee. I try to tell her that I don't need to pee but I don't think she believes me and makes me go outside ......

..... if you saw this through the window I bet you wouldn't need to pee either! It sure is cold out there and I think I hear my new bed calling me when I see this. I don't mind going out there when it's sunny and yesterday Mum showed me a really good place to sit.

She said that Dad had made it for Sasha but I could use it now.

I've been noticing that a lot of these new things I've been getting are second paw hand me downs. I'm not too proud to accept them and am very grateful so when Mum gave me some toys this morning and said that they had been Dino's I said "so who's this Dino dude and while we're on the subject, who's Sasha?".

Dino had been Mum and Dad's old dog. He was Dad's special mate and Mum said he was a bit of a doofus (Dino that is, not Dad) He hurt himself really badly and had to go to sleep and Mum and Dad were really sad for a long time. Sasha was Mum's dog. She was a bulldog so Dad was quite happy about her being just Mum's friend. (I guess he likes dogs that have big noses best) Sasha got real sick and she had to go to sleep too. Mum said it was O.K. though because when they woke up from their sleep they were at the
Rainbow Bridge and weren't sick or broken any more. I hope I meet Sasha and Dino when I go to the Rainbow Bridge and we can all play together.

No comments:

Post a Comment