Wednesday, July 28, 2010

the Plantation

Today we went to a place called the Plantation. Mum said that we would walk for half an hour and then walk back to the car. It was heaps of fun with lots of dogs to meet and play with. I didn't play with the little yappy dogs that started fighting though. I was going to say hello to them but then they started fighting each other so I went back to Mum to protect her. She told me I was a good dog not to go near them so I was happy.

I had a good long game with some other dogs that we met and I was the fastest runner. I even jumped over the top of the old dog who the lady said had arthritis. She was really slow and couldn't run very fast. Mum told the lady that she had arthritis too. I guess that's why she can't run fast either. Actually she can't run at all and now that I think about it, she doesn't walk too good some times. She told the lady that it was good having me for her dog because she had to take me for walks and she would get exercise too.

I think she got a bit too much exercise today because it wasn't nearly half an hour before she said we had to go back. She was getting really slow and was very pleased to get to the car again. I guess next time we might not go so far. She did say we would go there again.



When we got home I couldn't help it ..... I chased FatPoo! She can move pretty fast for a Fat cat! Mum said I was naughty so I promised to be good and go to sleep in the sun until tea time.

No comments:

Post a Comment