Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm bored.


I'm bored ..... and Mum thought I'd enjoy going out in the car. I did until I realised we were going to the wool shop and not the dog park! There was an earthquake while she was in the shop and she was taking AGES so I jumped over the back seat. When she came out I was still bored but then I was in trouble as well. Sheesh!

We had to go and get bird food and Mum must have been feeling sorry for me 'cose she stopped at the little dog park and said I wasn't to run around too much. The park has moved! The gates don't shut any more and there are holes and cracks in the ground. Some of them even had sand in them and Mum said that was called liquefaction and happens in an earthquake. It didn't make much sense to me, I was just pleased to be there 'cose I really had to have a bit of 'liquid action' myself. I needed to pee!

I'm going to pray (paws folded) that there are no more earthquakes tonight 'cose I don't want the dog park to move any more. If it moves too far we might not be able to find it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment