Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Grandma and FatPoo

Wow ....... I heard some strange news about FatPoo yesterday.
Mum and Dad were talking about people called Grandma and Grandad. Mum said I haven't met them yet because they have been overseas for the winter but now it's nearly Summer time they will be coming back from America. I thought that was rather good news because I quite like meeting new people and Mum said that Grandma would probably like to go to the dog park with us for walks.
Then you could have knocked me over with a feather 'cose Dad said that when Grandma came back then FatPoo was going. It really is a strange family that I have. Mum and this Grandma person seem to have decided to share a cat - FatPoo! When Mum and Dad were moving here from their old house it took so long that FatPoo moved to Grandma and Grandad's house and stayed there for ages. When they went to America for the winter FatPoo came back to our house, but Grandma wants her to go back and live with them when they come home.
All rather confusing really but sounds good to me. I think that this Grandma person must be really weird to actually want to live with FatPoo. I wonder if she'd like Eddie as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment