Thursday, October 28, 2010

babysitting

Mum said that we were going to babysit Lycan for the afternoon. None of us sat on him at all, in fact all the BlackCats kept running away from him when he chased them with a broom. Mum had to put them all away in the cat room 'cose they didn't like babysitting at all. Hine and I loved babysitting, we got a sandwich each 'cose Lycan was quicker at giving them to us than Mum was at stopping him.

Hine and I went to sleep in the sun after that while Mum and Lycan played with the hose and a bucket of water. It was really quite handy 'cose when we woke up we were both thirsty so we had a drink out of it. We didn't want to play under the sprinkler tho' and then when Mum took Lycan to the bathroom and turned on the shower I knew what was going to happen so I scarpered. I didn't want a shower especially since today isn't even the weekend!

Babysitting is quite good fun really and I am pleased that Lycan didn't get sat on.

No comments:

Post a Comment