Sunday, October 24, 2010

AWOL

Dad bought me a new toy. It's a hedgehog and I love it 'cose it makes a squeaky noise when I chew it, Mum says it's annoying and won't let me take it to bed at night.

Mum says that Dad and I are as bad as each other 'cose we have both lost things lately. I lost my collar with my registration tag on it and Dad has lost his bike helmet. Mum thinks that someone must have stolen my collar at the dog park or at the beach. I can't remember, so many people pat me and say that I'm lovely, someone might have taken it. Mum had to buy me a new one.

Dad wanted to teach me how to run beside his bike but couldn't find his helmet. Mum said the garage was such a mess no wonder he couldn't find anything so Dad's been home on holiday for a whole week and I have been helping him to clean it up. He never found the helmet and I got bored the other day and ended up getting into huge trouble. I decided to go for a walk on my own and Dad had to go and find me. He was not happy! I made friends with a lady down the road and she gave me a drink of water and rang Dad and said I was at her house. When he came to get me he was really grumpy and made me go to bed all afternoon.
I'm pleased Mum bought me a disc for my new collar with my name and phone number on it, but I wish she had answered the phone instead of Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment