Thursday, October 28, 2010

I like having a sister.

Having a sister is heaps of fun. Now I always have someone to play with and Hine can run so fast that when we come home from the dog park we're so tired we sleep all afternoon. Mum said that's awesome!

I'm even really good at sharing my stuff. Hine doesn't know how to play with toys very much but we had good fun this morning when I showed her how to play with the tug rope. I even let her use my bed when she wants, she'd quite like to sleep on Mum's bed but I think she'd be safer using mine. Mum's a bit precious about her bed and isn't good at sharing it at all.

Hine got a present yesterday. Aunty Pam works with Dad and she sent Hine her very own bandanna. The coolest thing is, I've got one exactly the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment