Sunday, October 24, 2010

FatPoo's gone!

It's been ages since I've blogged I've been busy and lots of things have been happening.
Fat Poo has gone to live at Grandma and Grandad's. She likes living there 'cose she gets spoilt and Mum told Grandma that she was not allowed to feed her too much 'cose when she came home last time she was too fat. She
had to go in the cage when we took her to Grandma's and she hated it and cried and dribbled all the way there. What a fuss!

She was really happy when we got there tho' and I was really happy when we left without her.

You know how some times something that seemed like a good idea at the time turns out not to be? Well now FatPoo has gone the BlackCats are all allowed out of the cat room and Eddie is meaner to me than she was. Spook tries to sniff my butt and Freak tries to get into my bed with me. Totally weird!

I have to sit up on the table to get away from them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment