Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Labour day picnic


Busted!

Dad caught me standing on the table again. With BlackCats everywhere a dog has to stay safe somehow. Mum found this photo of Sasha doing the same thing so I reckon these cats have always been a problem.

Yesterday was Labour Day and we went to a big picnic. Dad was cooking on the sausage sizzle which was totally the best place to be 'cose when the lady working with him dropped sausages on the ground I got them all. Mum said I was a Fat Butt and wouldn't need any dinner after eating so much. I must admit I was rather pleased that I had run around chasing the frisbee before I ate so much. The best thing to do after eating heaps of picnic sausages is to sleep, so I did that.

It was good to get home tho' ........ I was very tired and my bed is way more comfortable than the ground at the picnic was.

No comments:

Post a Comment