Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm a poet!

We went to the Plantation today. Mum likes going there 'cose she can listen to the birds in the trees as she walks. She says that she misses hearing the tuis and bell birds where her and Dad use to live in the country. We heard a bell bird today and also a magpie so she was happy and she even walked back to the car without getting wobbly so that was good. There were only two dogs there to play with but I ran around heaps and explored lots of smells in the trees.

Mum says this photo makes me look like a werewolf.

When we got back in the car Mum said "phew, is that you that smells, stinky dog?" but it wasn't me!! On the way home I just sat quietly in the back and made up a poem.

Stinky Me?
Stinky you,
I can see Mum you've got
poo on your shoe!

Good A?

No comments:

Post a Comment