Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the second gate and ShutUpEddie

Mum says that I'm good at helping her. She must be sad that she can't run like I can, although she said she always hated running anyway. She was really happy when we got to the second big gate at the dog park though, two days in a row!

Sometimes she can't get up when she has to kneel down, then she calls me over so I can help her. She says that she never realised how handy knees were before now. On Sunday we went to the beach and she knelt down to take this photo. I don't know why she knelt down 'cose I'm sure the sea looks the same down here as it does up there. It was a good thing Dad was there 'cose he had to help her, I was too busy running and didn't hear her.


I don't think Eddie is much help to her. He tries to trip her up mostly and I think he is really quite strange. He isn't scared of me now and Mum has to tell him not to get into my bed especially when I'm already in it.


She calls him 'ShutUpEddie' quite a lot and I just know he's after my toys so I have to remember not to leave them laying around when he's about. I just pretend that I'm using the toy Mum bought me for a pillow so I don't look like I'm too paranoid about it getting cat stunk.


No comments:

Post a Comment