Sunday, August 1, 2010

the beach v the dog park

Dad likes the beach better than the dog park. Mum and I took him to the park yesterday and he decided there were too many dogs there! Well duh, 'cuse me but I thought that the name 'dog' park sorta says it all really ...... Dad threw away the ball he was carrying so I thought I'd cheer him up and ran and got it for him a few times. I gave up after awhile, I figured he could get it himself if he wanted it that much. After that he took us to the beach, there weren't many dogs there so Dad was happy. I think they were all at the dog park. It was fun though. I chased some big birds and I liked running on the sand. Dad seemed to be having the same problem with sticks that he had at the park with the ball.


I decided that the best idea was to chew up as much of the stick as I could before Dad got it back, with any luck it would be all gone before he could throw it again.
Mum wasn’t walking very well today ‘cose she was so sore. She wanted to take a photo of me. The wind was blowing my ears inside out so I posed for her even though it makes me look like an idiot. I must have looked better the day before when we were there ‘cose we passed a lady and she said I was a lovely dog. She even liked my bandana!


When we got home I had a bone for lunch and Mum had carrots. She has to eat healthy stuff and things that are gluten free. I like to show her how yummy her food is by sharing it with her but today I said she could have all the carrot herself. I ate yesterday’s one but I figured that she needed it more than me today. I guess it’s the carrots that make rabbits run fast so I think Mum needs all the carrots she can eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment