Wednesday, August 25, 2010

bad manners are NOT cool!


I'm not sure if I like the beach or the dog park better. We went to the dog park today and Mum managed to get to the second big gate again. She was definitely getting wobbly on the way back to the car though, so it's a good thing she takes her big stick when we walk now. I don't think we're going to get to the third gate next week even though she says we will.
Some times when we go to the beach there aren't many dogs to play with, today I wish we'd gone to the beach. I met a big black labrador at the dog park who just had no manners at all. Actually he was rude as!

We met him and his Dad while Mum was having a sit down. His Dad was really nice and talked to Mum while we went for a bit of a run. That was cool until he decided I was a girl dog!!! Not cool!!! And I told him how uncool I thought that was too!!!I reckon if he had just said hello properly like dogs should then he would have known I wasn't a girl. All he did was bark like crazy and slobber all over me. What a weirdo!

When Mum said it was time to go I was rather pleased and I was even happier when she wiped all the slobber off me when we got home ....... I don't want another shower!


I just want to spend some quality time in the sun like any totally masculine dude would. I am worried though. Yesterday Mum was watching TV and saw a dog getting his nails painted ....... she wouldn't, would she?



1 comment:

  1. thank you for your post, about my precious Molly. You are such a handsome boy and so good to help your mom on her walks!

    ReplyDelete