Sunday, August 1, 2010

do I really have to love cats?

Today I met the Black cats. Mum went and got Freak and Griselda out of the cat room. I think they needed haircuts. They’re awfully hairy and fluffy. They are also either really stupid or really brave. I guess they’ve never been chased by a dog before ‘cose they weren’t scared of me at all. In fact I’m sure Freak had been in my bed ‘cose I could definitely smell cat stink when I got in it ....... and he wanted to get in it with me. I’m sooooo pleased Mum didn’t get a photo of that. How embarrassing to be seen to be friends with a CAT!


I even got to see Eddie. He has brains, he was scared of me. I guess he has been chased by a dog before. Here’s a photo of him trying to look huge and scarey. He did quite well really, I didn’t chase him. Mum did say that if she had known that getting a dog would shut Eddie up she would have gotten one ages ago. He’s very noisy usually.
There’s only one more to meet now and that’s Spook. I’m thinking that living in a house with 5 cats may just call for a change of attitude. I can’t chase all of them at once so I might just give it a miss all together (although FatPoo just asks for trouble really, she even stood on my tail tonight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment