Friday, August 20, 2010

Food from heaven & little people

On Sunday food did fall from heaven. Jaben and Sarah and Lycan came for dinner and we didn't have spaghetti. Mum was right, sitting next to Lycan was pretty good 'cose food was falling really well especially when he realised I was there, then he just leant over and opened his mouth and the food in there fell on the floor too. He was allowed to have a spoon to feed himself but I think he was getting confused about where his mouth was 'cose a lot of it ended up in mine. Jaben, his Dad was generous with the food on his plate too, but I only got the cauliflower not the meat.

I think Lycan liked sharing his dinner with me but he decided that he wanted to share my bed after that. I don't mind sharing (unless it's with FatPoo) but I'm pleased Mum gave him a special seat to sit on 'cose I'm sure there wouldn't have been enough room for both of us. Anyway if FatPoo had seen then she would have wanted to get in as well. Not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment