Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Maya

Mum said it would be really helpful if I wiped my feet on the door mat, not the door. I'm actually working on a plan to annoy FatPoo. She likes to sit at this door and and skites when she's inside and I'm out. Have you ever heard a cat say 'nah,nah, nah, nah,nah'?.

Even though she can be soooooo annoying I'm feeling a bit sorry for her 'cose she's not feeling very well. She's been sneezing and Mum says she's got a cold (FatPoo not Mum) Dad even said she could sleep on the bed (FatPoo not Mum) Luckily Mum said no. If I start sneezing I wonder if Dad will let me sleep on the bed?

FatPoo and I kept Mum company in the garden today. She said she was feeling good and there was weeding to be done. She also said that the lemon tree smelt like dog pee. Well it wasn't me! She said I wasn't to use her garden as a toilet, at the time I was wondering why on earth she was digging in my toilet! I think me and Mum are going to have further discussions on this subject some how.


Here's a photo of me in the car. It's just the right size for me and I'm learning to wait before I get in and out. If I jump in before I'm told to Mum makes me get back out and sit until she tells me to get back in. I'm learning that we get to the dog park quicker if I just sit still until she tells me. One day I got so excited about being at the park I jumped over the back seat. Mum wasn't very pleased and made me get out the back door and then made me get back in my seat and wait. I'm sure all the other dogs were watching. How embarrassing!

It was great at the park today. It was really sunny and Mum wasn't very wobbly at all. I met Maya and it was her very first time at the park. Her Mum and Dad said she had never made friends with anyone before me. I was her very first friend. Mum told me she was just a baby and that I had to look after her. She was a very big baby, her Mum said she was a Malamute. I told Maya that my Dad said I was a Meat Safe Setter. She thought that was a really cool breed. We played chasing a bit but for some reason she kept rolling over and waving her legs in the air. It was a bit weird really, she looked a bit like FatPoo when she did that.
She hadn't learnt to go to her Mum and Dad when they called her so when she got too far away and didn't come back when she was called Mum told me to go and get her. So I did. She was fun, I hope we see her again 'cose Mum said she's going to grow into a big dog (Maya not Mum) and she'd be able to run faster than me. I bet she won't, not if she keeps waving her legs in the air like a cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment