Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sunny afternoon, beach, new toy .... happy dog.

Mum was feeling good today so we went to the beach. She said we would walk for ten minutes and then go back 'cose Dad says she shouldn't walk too far. Like I said ...... she was feeling good. We walked too far! I can always tell when she is getting really sore 'cose she gets slow and wobbly and I have to slow down and wait for her but she tells me I'm a good boy for waiting. Today she even put my lead back on and I helped her back over the soft sand. She said next time we won't go so far 'cose she's sick of looking like her legs are going to fall off. I hope that doesn't happen, her legs falling off I mean 'cos I don't know how I could pull her back to the car if that happens!

It was fun at the beach though and I chased some seagulls. You have to be really clever with them and pretend you're not even looking at them. Then when they turn their backs on you you run fast and try and catch them. I came real close but they got away. Next time I'll choose fat ones or wobbly ones like Mum. They'll be slower I bet.

Mum must have been happy that I got her back to the car 'cose on the way home she stopped at a big shop called SaveMart and bought me a new toy. She said I could only have it if I left her teddy bear alone. I said yes (I hope I don't forget!) and she gave it to me.

Cool A? It squeaks too and when I showed it to FatPoo she wanted it, so I love it even more now!

No comments:

Post a Comment