Tuesday, August 3, 2010

it's been a whole week!

Today was the first day we didn’t go anywhere, we just stayed at home ‘cose Mum was too sore. Yesterday we went to the big dog park with Jaben and Rizla even though it was nearly raining. I didn’t notice the rain ‘cose Rizla and me went into the river so we were wet anyway. Jaben said I can’t say I went in the river ‘cose I didn’t go in deep enough. Well, I say I’m way too clever to go in too far, it was cold AND he didn’t get in at all so I think he’s just a wuss!

I think Mum was really sore ‘cose we didn’t stay for long and today we didn’t go out at all. This afternoon she made a little rabbit with some of those balls that I’m not allowed to play with. I told her that if she took me to the plantation I’d try a catch her a real one but she just kept on playing with those skinny little sticks and making her own. I bet I’m not allowed to play with that either.
Mum said it was for Maddison. I haven't met her yet 'cose she lives so far away. If I'm real nice to her she might let me play with her rabbit.


Mum said if she’s feeling better tomorrow we can go to the park on the way to do the shopping. Dad told her not to do all the shopping at once if she’s going to buy ice cream, ‘cose last time she took soooooo long it had all melted by the time she got home. I think I’d like to try ice cream so I hope she buys some more
.
The food here is really good ‘specially the stuff from the table. Mum said this photo is me practicing for grandchildren meal times. She said the best place to sit is near Lycan and Maddison when they have dinner ‘cose then I can clean up the floor. I quite like sitting by Dad ‘cose he’s a bit of a soft touch and sometimes food just falls off his plate too. He told me what breed of dog I was tonight. He said I was a Meat Safe Setter. Sounds rather posh I think!


I do think someone needs to find a better place for the water bowl though. Mum says it’s in the only place were no one will kick it over. The trouble is that if the chair hasn’t been pushed out of the way I have to climb under it to get a drink. It’s a good thing I’ve got such a photogenic butt!

Do you know, I’ve been here for a whole week now?
I love my new home (even if I do have to share it with catsssssss!)

No comments:

Post a Comment